Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Widgets

Another Magical Vacation!

Hello all! I'm back from vacation! I hope you've enjoyed the pre-scheduled posts I had up while I was gone. Instead of a scrapbook page today, since I haven't had a chance to do one, I will share a few of my vacation photos. I will be posting the sketch challenge that would have been posted on Monday later this week or this weekend.

My Husband, I, my parents, and some of my Dad's extended family enjoyed a seven day Disney cruise on the Disney Magic through the western carribbean. It was absolutely fabulous! Anyway here are some photos!

Key West, Florida

Grand Cayman


Cozumel, Mexico


In Cozumel we went on a snorkeling excursion. This is the ship from the view of the catamaran.




Castaway Cay, Disney's Private Island in the Bahamas


And of course Mickey and Minnie!


If you think Disney cruises are just for kids or young families you are wrong. There are lots of areas and activities that are just for adults such as comedy shows, wine tasting, tequila and margarita tasting, a piano bar, a sports bar, they even show football games on the huge television above the family pool on one of the top decks. Not to mention being spoiled rotten the entire week with all the wonderful service! I just thought I would throw that little note in since I've gotten that question a lot when I mention Disney Cruise Line.

Come back tomorrow to see what I have for you!