Thursday, April 19, 2012

Widgets

Winter Trees Card

Today I have a treat for you! I actually made a "real" video tutorial. The first one I did was just on the computer for MDS, but this one is a real video. I'm really excited to hear what you think. Any video tutorial tips that you experts have learned would be much appreciated. I've learned several things just making this one video and now I know some things that I will change for my next one. Anyway this is the card that I'm going to show you how to make in the video. It was one of the cards from the April Make and Take.


  • Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Upsy Daisy
  • Card Stock: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Ink: Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
  • Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Post-It Note, Stampin' Sponge, 5/8" Basic Grey Satin Ribbon






What do you think? Good enough for a beginner? This card was inspired by THIS card that I found on Pinterest! 

Thanks for stopping by!