Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Widgets

Turquoise Beauty

Many of you know that I like to do a large variety of crafts other than just paper crafting. Well here is a necklace that I made for a gift. I just HAVE find another one of those pendants so I can make one for myself. All of the supplies except for the three turquoise colored beads came from one of those craft stores that starts with a “J”. There is one on Shawnee Mission Parkway in Kansas City that has the most wonderful jewelry supply section. I just love it, even if it is 45 minutes away. The turquoise and gold beads came from Wal-Mart. Anyway here is the necklace.





I really love the asymmetrical look. It’s not easy for me to do though. I like patterns, clean lines, evenly spaced things. So this style pushes me out of my comfort zone a bit, but I love the finished result! Now its time to make another one for me!


Thanks for stopping by!