Saturday, November 2, 2013

Widgets

Kelly's Birthday Presents!

I made my wonderful sister a few different presents for her birthday this year. First is a camera strap that hopefully has a expandable pocket large enough for her big camera lens caps. I don't have any large lens caps to test it with, but it was big enough for my iPhone and case! 


Next was a drip art canvas in colors for her office. I was going to frame it, but thought she would rather have a frame that matched the rest of her decor instead of whatever I might find. 


I just love the texture that the water creates with the paint. 


And the sparkle of the glitter paint! Everything has to sparkle at least a little bit. It's a rule. I promise!


I also made her another smaller piece of framed art that I will be sharing tomorrow. Make sure you come back to see it!