Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Widgets

Craft Project Central!

Pleasant Poppies Notes and Tote: 

When I first started stamping I used to heat emboss all the time!  I loved watching the embossing powder melt like magic before my eyes and always loved the pretty end result!  For some reason I haven’t embossed for a while, but this project gives me a good reason to get out my embossing powders and heat tool!  The cute little tote is filled with six embossed note cards and envelopes.  It’s perfect for gift giving or as a class, club or camp project!  Warm up your heat tool and have fun making this one!



This fabulous project was designed by Leena! If you have a chance please head on over to Craft Project Central and leave Leena a comment on her project! 


If you would like to sign up for the July edition of Craft Project Central and get 10 wonderful tutorials for just $10.00 then click HERE!


Thanks for stopping by!