Saturday, May 14, 2011

Widgets

Mother's Day Gift Box

Today I am going to share with you the gift box I made to hold the jewelry set I made for my Mom for Mother’s Day. Well…here are the photos of the box:



Here is a close-up of the butterfly:


The inside of the box:


Stamps: Elements of Style, Thanks for Caring
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
DSP: Greenhouse Gala, Pear Pizzaz
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Stazon, Daffodil Delight
Markers: Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Old Olive
Accessories: Top Note Die, Cardboard, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Vellum, Stampin’ Sponge, Sticky Strip, Frost White Shimmer Paint, 5/8” Daffodil Delight Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Pearls Jewel Accents, Hobby Blade, Decorative Label punch, Glue Dots

Instead of trying to just describe how I created this box I will do a complete tutorial for you. Some portions would be too difficult to describe. So come back soon to see the tutorial on this wonderful little gift box!