Thursday, December 1, 2011

Widgets

Hot Cocoa Gift Package

I participated in this fabulous swap! It is the 12 Days of Christmas swap that was posted on Stampin' Connection. I actually made two sets of 12 gifts that were for the most part identical.So I have 24 projects that I recieved from two fabulous demos that I will be sharing with you, as well as the projects that I made. Many of the projects that I made will also include a tutorial. So keep checking back every now and then to see what I've posted!

Here is the first project that I made for this swap. It is a package that hold two cocoa packets for those cold winter days. I unfortunately did not think to make a tutorial out of this when I was making them so a tutorial for making these will be coming soon.

Here is the blue one:


Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Snow Much Fun, Warmes of Wishes
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Versamark, Black Stazon
Markers: Basic Black, Old Olive, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 1 1/4" Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Whisper White Craft Ink Refill, Sticky Strip, Simply Score, Pewter Embossing Powder, Dazzling Details




Here is the neutral one:


Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Snow Much Fun, Warmes of Wishes
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink: Versamark, Whisper White Craft Ink, Crumb Cake, Black Stazon
Markers: Basic Black, Old Olive, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 1 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Whisper White Craft Ink Refill, Sticky Strip, Simply Score, Pewter Embossing Powder, Dazzling Details




I will work on getting a tutorial put together for one of these this weekend. I hope to have it posted for you by Monday. Come back early tomorrow morning to see what I open up tonight!

Thanks for stopping by!