Thursday, February 16, 2012

Widgets

Just For You

Good morning everyone! I've managed to get behind on sketch cards again so I will be sharing several of them soon. Here is the first one. This was created for the SCCSC104 sketch challenge on Stampin' Connection. Take a look!


  • Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Precious Butterflies
  • Card Stock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush
  • Ink: Wisteria Wonder
  • Accessories: Doily Sizzlit, Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch, Everyday Enchantment brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Two Way Glue Pen
Here is the sketch that was created by Susie Nelson:


I started off by cutting the card base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" from Wisteria Wonder card stock and scored it at 4-1/4". A piece of Whisper White card stock was cut at 3-3/4" x 5" and was adhered onto the card front.

I already had the doily half which was cut from Concord Crush card stock sitting in my scrap basket. It fit just perfectly with this sketch! The doily half was adhered onto the middle of the card front, making sure to leave enough room in the bottom right hand corner for my greeting.

Next I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 1-5/8" x 4-1/2". The floral image from Fresh Vintage was stamped all over the Whisper White card stock in Wisteria Wonder ink. I adhered this panel onto a 1-3/4" x 4-5/8" piece of Concord Crush card stock. Then I ahdered this panel onto the left side of the card front.

Then I used the Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch to punch out the least detailed flower from a Wisteria Wonder scrap, the middle flower from a Lucky Limeade scrap, and the most detailed flower from a Whisper White scrap. The flower layers were adhered together with a Two-Way Glue Pen. Then I used my Paper Piercer and Mat Pack to pierce a hole through the center of the flower and added an Everyday Enchantment brad. The flower was adhered onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.


To finish it off I stamped the greeting from Precious Butterflies onto the bottom right hand corner of the card front in Wisteria Wonder ink. I just love the new Doily Sizzlit!

Thanks for stopping by!