Friday, July 3, 2009

Widgets

Midnight Madness #8

This card I made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #8 which can be found here: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

I started off with a Going Grey card. I then stamped the flourish from Friends 24-7 on Whisper White cs in Baja Breeze and Close to Cocoa using the rock-n-roll technique. The stamp-a-ma-jig helped with the placement so I could make my own DSP. I then sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa. I used Going Grey and Basic Black cut with the largest nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies, sponged the Going Grey piece with Close to Cocoa.
For the circles I use Kiwi Kiss that was run through the Bubbles cuttlebug embossing folder and then, like everything else, sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa.

The main image is the bird from Friends 24-7 that was stamped on Whisper White cs and colored with SU markers. I then sponged around the edge with Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, and Chocolate Chip. This is layered on Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White all sponged around the edges with Close to Cocoa. This was added to the card popped up with some scrap rubber. I used some misc light blue ribbon and some misc lime green ribbon to finish it off. What do you think?