Saturday, January 2, 2016

Widgets

I'm Still Here

I know I've been absent from the internet for most of the last year. I've been busy working away at my day job, taking college classes, and working out. Add that up with just trying to keep up with everyday life and something had to give. There just wasn't enough time for everything. So over the second half of last year I have greatly reduced my commitments so I have more time to breathe and more time to get into the craft room to make gifts or make something just for fun.

I'm sorry I left you hanging out there. Our sunroom is not totally finished, but it's at least usable and we have been enjoying it. I crafted away and made many gifts for Christmas but did not photograph a single one. I was out of blogger mode and didn't even think about it.

So my goal for this year is to post at least once a week with genuine content by me. In other words, that doesn't count Craft Project Central posts. I'm still designing for Craft Project Central, but now only every other month and I no longer do behind the scenes work for them.

I have been doing something I thoroughly enjoy and that has been doing projects for DecoArt using their variety of wonderful paint products. You can see several of my projects by clicking the photos below that will take you to the tutorial on the DecoArt website.



















So here is to starting fresh in 2016 with new content and a simplified schedule!