Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Widgets

Celebrate Today!

Not long after I posted THIS fall project in Spring I received a comment that this layout would look lovely in a spring version. So a couple weeks later I created the card below. Now about five months later I’m finally getting around to posting it. Shame on me… I know…


This card uses the exact same dimensions as the fall card but with different colors.


  • Stamps: Perfectly Penned, Secret Garden
  • Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
  • Ink: Pool Party, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink, Versamark
  • Accessories: Heat Tool, Silver embossing powder, Stampin’ Sponge, Whisper White Organza Ribbon



It’s a little difficult to see in the photos, but the card base is Whisper White. 

So even though I'm posting this way late I hope you still enjoy it!